Garden Girls Winner!

10.11.2016

This post is a little later than I planned as things got a little crazy with hurricane preparation last week. Thankfully everyone here is fine, as Orlando was spared of the worst of the storm. I'm hoping all of you are safe and that life returns to normal quickly for any of my friends who might have been in Matthew's path.

But back to business! I have a winner to announce for my Garden Girls FQ and pincushion giveaway, and the winner is...

 Retro Mama | Garden Girls giveaway winner

Mary on Lake Pulaski--Congratulations, Mary! I hope we might see those four Halloween costumes you are making soon on Instagram!

Thanks to all who entered, I would love to see all those fall makes! Everyone sounds so organized with already starting their holiday sewing and I'm still unpacking boxes! But for those who asked, I am writing up the pincushion pattern as we speak, which I hope to share with you soon!

Happy Stitching,

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow Kim - I am thrilled with this pick-me-up win after getting out of the hospital. I think the fabric is beautiful but the pincushion especially makes me happy. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Mary.
    Kim, I just want to thank you for all of your great inspiration on your blog. I love it and You.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your site! Everything you post makes me want to have time to sew all day. I am a newbie to sewing, but am really enjoying it.

    I hope you are faring well since the winter hit. We are in California and have had a lot of RAIN!

    ReplyDelete