Retro Mama's Sewing School

8.02.2013

Is in session! I'm so excited to invite you to join me for an afternoon (or an evening) of softie making! I will be teaching my Elephant Softies pattern twice this month at the fabulous fabric shop, Let's Sew, August 22nd (5:30-8:30pm) and 24th (1-4pm). Let's Sew is in Evansville (southwestern Indiana).

 Retro Mama Elephant Softies sewing class
Tommy & Tilly Elephant is one of my easiest (and possibly, most fun) patterns, so if you are new to sewing and want to make your first pattern project, or if you are more experienced and want to spend a few hours of sewing and socializing in a gorgeous fabric shop, sign up by calling the store at 812- 471-7945. If you have any questions, please leave a comment below or e-mail me!

The cost of the class is $35, and materials are not included, but you will receive a discount on the supplies and pattern when you have paid for your spot. I am so looking forward to meeting a few of you in person, I hope to see you there!

Happy Stitching,

11 comments:

  1. They are too cute! :) But unfortunately I can not join.:( But I hope there will be many ladies,who will.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could be there but I live in Tasmania , Australia . Bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Так мило и радостно! Очень красиво!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are too sweet!
    Happy Day!
    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job. This is looking so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought this pattern some time ago and I absolutely loved making it! Such a cute gift. I made one for a best friend (just for herself) and for a new baby to be born into the family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eu amo seus elefantes e me inspirei nos seus para fazer os meus. Parabéns pelo trabalho lindo! Beijos

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is there any way I can buy yr pattern? I'm from Singapore.

    ReplyDelete